Thursday, March 5, 2020

Graphic Imaging Sublimation Update

Advisors-


By having a student compete in this year's Utah SkillsUSA Graphic Sublimation Imaging contest
you are a member of the Ed Team. As Ed Team Leader I am asking for your help in acquiring
prizes. If you are able to donate, please contact Kylie Gumucio. 


You can get a sponsor to DONATE PRIZES or donate prizes from your classroom storehouse.
Gift cards are also a nice option. In the past we have had good support for this contest, and I
hope it will continue. Please bring items to the pre-contest meeting (preferred), or give items
directly to me. If you plan on bringing prizes, please email me letting me know what you plan to
bring so I can make sure we have enough. If you have any questions or concerns regarding this,
please contact me using the email at the bottom of this message. 


I want to make the study guide for the written test available for students to start studying.
The test will be on common terms and scenarios in the Graphic Sublimation Imaging industry.
Click here to access the study guide.


We are still figuring out times for competitions. Once this is finalized I will send out another update
with more information. 


Keep checking back for more updates!


Kylie Gumucio - Ed Team Chair - Graphic Sublimation Imaging Contest
Contact email: kylie.gumucio@washk12.org

No comments:

Post a Comment